Inconspicuous search and detection of radiation sources with radionuclide identification.
Effective technical solution to prevent illicit traffic of radioactive materials.
• SrI2(Eu) scintillator with high energy resolution: 3.2% for 662 keV (137Cs)
• Reliable identification of complex radionuclide mixtures
• 20 hours of operation time
• Rugged HPC (4.7″ or 6″) for control and indication
• Automatic simultaneous gamma and neutron radiation scanning with radionuclide identification
• Continuous recording of scanning data with GPS-referencing for further analysis
• Expert “GARM” software for further data processing and analysis
• Optional sealed shock-proof case for spectrometer